Old School Puppy Chow
Who doesn’t love some yummy Puppy Chow? I grew up on this tasty snack and it’s something I ALWAYS love to eat around the holidays! It really doesn’t matter how old you are, this snack will make you feel like a kid again! :) ENJOY!
- 3 c Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/8 c butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- Into large bowl add cereal; set aside.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth; stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Add powdered sugar, add lid to bowl and shake until well coated.
- Store in airtight container.