Chicken Fajita Tortilla Soup
The amazing Anyonita provided us with an awesome Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe a while ago and it gave me an idea on how I could use up that awesome Fajita Chicken Freezer Meal that we had made a while back. I do have to say, that I think this is one of the best soups I’ve ever had! :) DELICIOUS!! ENJOY!
- 1 pack of Fajita Chicken Freezer Meal
- 3 c chicken stock
- 1 c uncooked pasta
- crunchy taco strips to garnish
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the Freezer Meal and Chicken Stock to a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6.
- For the last 30 minutes, add the pasta.
- Just before serving, top with tortilla strips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.