This Oven Pork Chops with Sauerkraut recipe is something that we normally have every New Year’s Day (they say it’s good luck…and I’ll believe it until we don’t have it), but it’s so delicious that you may not even want to wait until that day to have it! :) It’s definitely a recipe that reminds me of my childhood. It’s so simple you won’t even believe how delicious it’ll be! Want a “set it up and forget it” recipe that you and your family will love? This is it! Yes, it’s that easy! ENJOY!
Oven Pork Chops with Sauerkraut recipe
- Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 qt jar of Homemade Sauerkraut
- Brown Sugar, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- homemade mashed potatoes, prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a dutch oven warm up on low and mix sauerkraut and brown sugar together to liking.
- Pat dry the pork chops and sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops and place on top of the sauerkraut and place in the oven.
- Cover and bake until pork chops are done, approximately 1 hour (depending on the size of your pork chops).
- We serve them with homemade mashed potatoes; don’t forget to place the sauerkraut on top and the chop on the side!