This Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe is absolutely A-MAZING!! I can 100% guarantee that EVERYONE will love them! They have pretty much everything you’d want in an amazing slider: salty, sweet, crunchy, ooey and gooey!! :) They definitely are quite the crow-pleaser too, and everyone will think you spent so much time on them, when in reality, they’re SUPER easy to make! :) ENJOY!
- 1 package King Hawaiian Rolls
- 18 slices (approx) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 8 slices (approx) your favorite cheese (we use swiss)
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp m dijon mustard
- 3 tsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Poppy seeds
- Treat this production process as if you were making one huge sandwich, as you will end up slicing it into individual sandwiches just before serving.
- Slice the whole package of rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking them apart) and lay the bottom half in an 8×11″ pan.
- Evenly pile ham and cheese all over, coating completely.
- Then top with the other half of the rolls.
- Prepare the ooey sauce by heating butter, sugar, Worchestershire, mustard, garlic powder, and salt in a small pan; whisk just until it’s all smooth and melted.
- Evenly drizzle the butter glaze all over the sandwich; spread evenly.
- Finally sprinkle generously with poppy seeds.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer to toast the top of the buns.
- Pull each little slider apart to serve!