I love grilling season…and what I love most about it, is all the Turkey Burgers I’ll be having! I LOVE me a good Turkey Burger, but they are really hard to make where they’re moist and delicious. But I promise you that this Grilled Turkey Burger recipe will definitely make you wanting to grill it at every Pool Party and BBQ! :) Everyone will honestly enjoy these, young or old. If I have left overs, I love to warm it up and dip in my favorite BBQ sauce! Now you can have a burger that isn’t so heavy and will not weigh you down while you’re completing your Summer activities! ENJOY!
Grilled Turkey Burger
- 1 and 1/3 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 c grated gruyere cheese
- 2-3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 c bread crumbs
- 1/4 c dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well using a fork to help keep the mixture from becoming too compressed.
- Form into four patties (they will be VERY large).
- Grill for approximately 6 minutes on the first side, then flip and finish cooking until internal temperature reaches 170 on a meat thermometer.
- Serve on a bun with mayonnaise and desired toppings.