This Baked Pizza Roll recipe is such an easy and delicious treat to fix everyone in the family! Honest…every single person will truly love this version of a pizza. And it’s so easy that literally anyone in the family could make it! And just because these are the toppings that my family love to have in this pizza roll, doesn’t mean that your family can’t alter it to fir your wants and needs! :) It also can feed a lot of people because you’ll be surprised at how quickly it fills you up! :) ENJOY!
Baked Pizza Roll recipe
- refrigerated pizza dough
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- mild banana pepper slices
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- tomato sauce
- Baste a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Roll the dough down into a rectangular shape; then spread pepperoni evenly on top.
- Next add your banana pepper slices while topping with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll the dough up so that it forms a log and place the rolled dough on the olive oil baking sheet.
- Baste log with olive oil and then sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Follow the directions for the refrigerated pizza dough for baking instructions.
- Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.