Easy Beef Meatballs
These meatballs sure do pack the flavor and are pretty darn tasty! They’re super easy and will probably will become your family’s favorite in the near future! ENJOY!
- olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan
- 1 c panko
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 c minced fresh basil or 1/8 c of dried basil
- Mix all ingredients together and form into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Add olive oil to coat the bottom of a saute pan.
- Place balls in pan and cook on medium high heat until browned and no longer pink.
- Serve with Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce!