I will honestly say that this Chicken and Roasted Vegetables with Pasta recipeis probably my most favorite dish. It’s a super EASY and definitely a go-to recipe that we eat quite often. You can also customize it how you would like it, if you have favorite vegetables that you’d like to have that night. The best part is that it’s pretty healthy because you control what’s involved and goes into this dish according to your family’s likes! There are even times where we don’t have chicken and just eat the veggies and pasta! ENJOY!
Chicken and Roasted Vegetables with Pasta recipe
- 1 lb pasta
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 of a head of broccoli
- 1 chicken breast
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Place the vegetables on a cookie sheet with salt/pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil; roast until nutty and tender (about 20-25 minutes).
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Saute chicken breast in a skillet with olive oil until brown and cooked through.
- When vegetables are finished, remove from the oven.
- Add drained pasta, vegetables and chicken to a serving bowl; top with Parmesan cheese.