Tips for Shopping Online for the Holidays
If you’re like me and hate to battle the INSANE crowds during the holiday season, then online shopping is the way to go! :) Here’s some tips on how to achieve that perfect shopping season online!
- Make a list!
- Don’t forget about the “fine print” in the ads!
- Know your stores policies (coupons, layaways, returns, etc.)
- Avoid impulse buys: Not everything advertised is a great deal.
- Always use a coupon code! Over the holidays EVERYONE has a coupon code!! You just have to use Google and look!
- Use FREE Shipping. Many sites are using the free shipping tactic, so use it!
- Sign up for store emails and alerts. Know when something you want is going on sale by signing up for those alerts for your Inbox
- Always price check and do research. You will kick your self if you find the same item cheaper the next day, so spend a few extra minutes now to make sure you have the best deal!
- Keep receipts. Make a folder in your email for online purchases, and put all the order confirmation emails you get in that folder.