Do you have bananas that you need to use up?! Then you should definitely keep this recipe in mind because this is such a neat recipe to make for everyone in the family. It’s gooey, moist, and oh so delicious! I love everything about this recipe and how well it satisfies that sweet too you may have! ENJOY!
Banana, Coconut, Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake recipe
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 c flour
- 3/4 tsp sea salt, plus more
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 handfuls shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a bowl and push them to one side to make room for the “liquid” ingredients.
- Add to bowl: eggs, dark brown sugar, vanilla, and coconut oil; mix together.
- Slowly add in flour and salt to the wet banana mixture until combined.
- Then add the chocolate chips and coconut and stir one last time to evenly distribute.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with sea salt to lightly dust the surface of the cake.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.